Why is SAP Auditing important?
Corporate data is critical and SAP systems have to be protected against any security lapse. These are vulnerable to multiple types of attacks both from within and outside the organization. The sad part is that owners are not mostly aware of the attacks and security patches are too complex to be implemented singularly.
Critical business functions are often automated and streamlined with SAP systems. An increasing reliance on such can compromise efficiency. Sensitive information such as customer data, intellectual property, employee information, personnel data and business functions should not be left open for attacks.
Don’t let your organization be a target for fraudsters, corporate espionage and sabotage!
Security Leaks can Cause Significant Damage
Security concerns are mainly classified into 3 areas:
- Segregation of duties
- Information vulnerability management
- Source code scanning
Conventional security solutions often fall short for providing the relevant solutions to these issues. In order to protect your SAP systems, you have to ascertain what it to be protected first. It is here that SAP security assessment helps you determine the focus areas and prevent mission critical SAP assets against cyber-attacks.
What We Do
- SAP Vulnerability Assessment – We identify network issues, services vulnerabilities and much more in the SAP system.
- SAP Penetration Testing – We exploit the loopholes in safe environment to determine your company’s security posture.
- SAP Custom Source Code Audit – Your current source code is checked and assessed from an open perspective.
- SAP Network Security Assessment – We identify network issues, services vulnerabilities and much more in the SAP system.
- SAP Database Security Assessment – Key components of your organization’s mission critical database functions is assessed.
- SAP Server Assessment – Server installations are put to test with comparison of industry’s best security practices.
Why choose us for SAP Security Audit
Our team of competent SAP security analysts understand the nature of SAP hacking. Our SAP security consultants will undertake comprehensive SAP systems assessment at every level including:
- Landscape architecture
- Network configuration
- OS hardening
- Database settings
- Technical details of SAP components
We also check custom JAVA and ABAP programs for perceived attacks, explore vulnerable backdoors and missing authorization checks. Segregation of duties and access control is checked with respect to SAP system, industry specifics and relevant modules.
If you are looking for a ‘360 Degree’ SAP security assessment solution, please speak with us by filling the form below.
Checklist for SAP Security Audit
- Security assessment of DBMS, network and Operating System
- Comprehensive SAP vulnerability assessment
- Critical access control checks
- Security configuration checks
- Critical access control checks
- Source code security checks
- SAP segregation of duties analysis
All Inclusive SAP Security Audit Report
Our security reports are comprehensive with detailed analysis of a wide range of issues.
- Vulnerability list with identified misconfigurations.
- User roles in access control and misuse.
- Real world attack vectors description.
- Action guidelines for individual vulnerabilities.
- SAP security recommendations
- Descriptions of business risks
What Makes Secnic the Go-To Security Assessment Expert
- Experience – Our professionals have extensive experience in wide range of information security assessment. When it comes to enterprise level security, we ensure nothing is left to chance.
- Comprehensive Checks – We go beyond just the standard checks. Our investigation includes PLM, BI, SRM, CRM and all other SAP components to cover the end-to-end transactions.
- Industry Specifics – We have worked in diverse industries making us the ideal partner for SAP assessments.
Please discuss with us on your SAP Security requirements, and we would be happy to provide a high level plan with a fixed price quote.