We provide consulting services to implement and comply with two well-known IT Service Management implementation platforms – ITIL and ISO 20000.
ITIL – The IT Infrastructure Library is a framework of best practices approaches which elaborates on the disciplines for IT Service Management. It covers important best practices in the areas of Service Delivery, Service Support, ICT Infrastructure Management, Security Management, Business Perspective, Application Management, Software Asset Management, Implementing Service Management, ITIL Small-scale operation.
ISO/IEC 20000 – The international standard for IT Service Management which supersedes the British standard, BS 15000. It covers different domains such as Service Delivery Processes and Control processes which include Release, Resolution, and Relationship Management. It also specifies distinct management requirements and the maintenance of Service Management Policies and Plans, Service Level Agreements, and relevant records
This standard was drafted in line with the ITIL framework and is equivalent to one of its components.
Benefits of Implementing IT Service Management
Some of the benefits of implementing the ISO 20000 standard are as follows:
- Provides the organization a platform to organize current IT services into a formal framework
- Provides assurance to stakeholders and more importantly clients for the management of IT services
- Helps align and integrate the IT Services with the overall business strategy
- Brings your organization to compliance with legal, regulatory, and statutory requirements – attain ISO 20000 certification
- Compliance with internationally recognized ITIL framework
- Market differentiation due to positive influence on company prestige
- Increases vendor status of your organization
- Increase in overall organizational efficiency and operational performance
- Minimizes internal and external risks to service continuity
- Provides a process for Information Technology Governance