Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) is the most Sought after by experienced data security administrators, the CISM certification is a weighty accreditation earned by more than 23,000 experts since it was built up in 2002.The Management centered CISM is the all-inclusive acknowledged accomplishment for people who create, fabricate and oversee endeavor data security programs. CISM maintenance is more than 95 percent.
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) is a passage to CXO level confirmation.
Did You Know?
- CISM stayed on the rundown of most astounding paying IT security certification in the 2015 IT Skills and Certifications Pay Index (ITSCPI) from examination firm Foote Partners.
- CISM was recorded among the three most astounding paying certification in the 2018 IT Skills and Salary Survey by Global Knowledge and TechRepublic.
CISM Certification Requirements
- To gain the CISM certification, competitors are required to:
- Pass the CISM examination (offered worldwide each June, September and December, in 4 dialects and at more than 240 areas)
- Submit evidence of five years of work involvement in the field of data security, with no less than three years in the part of data security supervisor
- Stick to ISACA’s Code of Professional Ethics
- Consent to follow the CISM Continuing Education Policy
Advantages Of CISM Certification
- Shows your comprehension of the relationship between a data security program and more extensive business objectives and goals
- Recognizes you as having data security skill, as well as learning and involvement in the advancement and administration of a data security program
- Places you in a first class peer system
- Is viewed as crucial to continuous instruction, vocation movement and worth conveyance to ventures.
Why Employers Hire CISM?
- Recognize basic issues and alter organization particular practices to bolster the administration of data and related advances
- Convey believability to the venture for which they are utilized
- Take an extensive perspective of data frameworks security administration and their relationship to hierarchical achievement
- Show to big business clients their dedication to consistence, security and trustworthiness; eventually adding to the fascination and maintenance of clients
- Guarantee that there is enhanced arrangement between the association’s data security system and its more extensive objectives and destinations
- Furnish the venture with a confirmation for Information security administration that is perceived by multinational customers and endeavors, loaning validity to the enterprise+
CISM Eligibility Requirements:
Five (5) or more years of involvement in data security administration. Waivers are accessible for a most extreme of two (2) years.
No of exam questions*: 200
Length of exam: 4 Hours
*Consists of numerous decision things that cover the particular occupation rehearse zones made from the latest employment hone examination.